Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

still not in business got some questions????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still not in business got some questions????

Ok here i go.........i plan an opening my own business when i get the money...i have some equipment nothing fancy a 36'' 1996 toro wheel horse low hrs .......22'' wb yard machine.........5hp wb giant-vac blower and thats it for now i was wondering how much will it approximately cost to start and run a business

That is going to be totally dependent on how much equipment you plan to start with and are you going into it full or part time?

Comment

i started with a craftsman push, yard machines ww, and toro blower.

cost me gas, and about 500 home made door hangers.
      Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
      "Where Service is Always in Season"
      Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

im looking for a job as of right now to get some $$ then i want to start up part time then work my way to full time but that will take a while im only 18 so i have plenty of time to make some more cash to start

Comment

Can you start with what you have now?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i don't have a truck and trailer yet and need to add a ww to my collection

Comment

Can you put a hitch on your car? There have been plenty of members that started off with a car before they scaled up to a truck.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i dont even have a car yet thats why i was wondering approximate start up cost lol

Comment

Working...
                X