Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Central Texas

Hello.

My name is Jason, and I saw this site advertised on a youtube video I was watching trying to get some pointers for my mine and a buddy's fledgling lawn care business.

I am a member of a couple other forums entirely unrelated and love the idea of shared information between like-minded people.

I look forward to interacting with y'all and learning as much as I can.

Thanks.

J

Hi Jason,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you looking to improve upon with your new business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
      I have a full time job (Teacher/Coach) that allows me summers off (portion of it anyway), and another coach and I are looking to supplement our income during this time off. We have just begun to build flyers and look for clientele.

I am here looking for all the information I can to ensure we aren't just spinning our wheels, getting a nice tan but not actually bringing in any real money.

Comment

In what areas are you most concerned that you might be spinning your wheels? I think this is something many new business owners seem to face.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X