Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Big Cat

Good afternoon,
    I am a 23 year old student from Charlotte NC. I was recently let go from my previous job and the lawn and landscape industry has always been a big part of my life. Theres nothing better than working outside and making a yard that you have put work into and making it look great. I have done quite a few jobs around my neighborhood and surrounding areas just for friends and family. I am taking some classes on horticulture and landscape design and wanted to start up a small business while I am working towards my degree.
    I have the basic equipment and being that I was recently laid off and have other bills coming in, I need to do this with a low start up cost. I have read some of the other postings but I would like to just get a general idea of the best way to getting the clientele and some ways to market myself at a low cost. Thanks for the great website and hope to get a reply soon.

Welcome to our forum!

Have you talked with your family, friends and neighbors yet about taking care of their property? If you just land a few customers initially, it will help you get an understanding of what you are doing and allow you to scale up as needed.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X