Who knew, new guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew, new guy

Just getting my business started in Okc, Ok. Im wanting to intro. myself and my new company Sweetleaf Landscaping. Iv'e been looking through the previous threads for a couple of days and have found a wealth of information. Really thankful Iv'e "stumbled" upon this forum.
    So, i have completed the paperwork for LLc at secretary of state, in the process of purchasing commercial grade equip., Have ordered an 5x8 cargo trailer.Working with a graphic design artist for logo/website. Don't have ANY client base as of yet! My neighborhood is approx. 250 households in a historic district where folks take pride in ownership and mostly hire out for lawn care. I'd like to capture this business as well as whatever comes my way. I intend to provide all the typical lawn care and garden bed design services. Iv'e really become interested in the organic methods i have read about in the posts here. Would like to become proficient in hardscapes eventually. Any info. on ANY info. is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and I look forward to future communications on this forum with you all.

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
    X