hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hi this is dean from cuneio's lawnmowing i just joined. i injoy working. i also plow snow. i us a 52" great dane surfer. best mower i have ever used bought it used almost brand new with a cheap price. i also use a cub cadet i1050 zero turn tractor and 48" poulan pro ztr 2006 with 700hrs on it and it a residentual mower used commercaly. i plow snow with great dane side walks, drive ways, and parking lots. i have been in besness for 6 years and 12 year ago got started with nabors yard and cheap old push mower
    Last edited by cuneio's lawn mowing; 01-22-2011, 06:17 PM.

Welcome to our forum!

You use your mower to help you snow plow? Can you tell us a little more about how you do that? Any pictures?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

snow plow

Welcome to our forum!

You use your mower to help you snow plow? Can you tell us a little more about how you do that? Any pictures?
      http://www.gopherforum.com/attachmen...1&d=1295972484

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachmen...1&d=1295972484

it has an hand lever for the plow it was origaly orderd for a differend mower so i had to fabricate a mount for this mower.the way i designed it i can take it off and hook it to the other mower within seconds

i start the mower get it off the trailer and drop the plow and start plowing snow, and have fun doing it
      Attached Files
      Last edited by cuneio's lawn mowing; 01-25-2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

That is fantastic!

Are those rotating warning lights on the fenders as well?

How do you feel doing it this way compares with using a snowblower?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

snow plow

That is fantastic!

Are those rotating warning lights on the fenders as well?

How do you feel doing it this way compares with using a snowblower?
          yes they are rotating lights. i want to be seen so i got a chance of not getting hit. i also got head light on it. i have never used a snow blower, plus the plow is faster than a snow blower where i live. we usually get around 2 to 4 inches

Comment

mulch dirt snow contculator

how do you buy these when it wont exept your debt card, and how do you get a pay pal acount

Comment

how do you buy these when it wont exept your debt card, and how do you get a pay pal acount
              I don't know exactly if they take debit cards or not. I thought they would.

You can create a paypal account here.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X