hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

just like to say hi and the last hour i have spent reviewing this site has help me in many ways. i am new to the business and as i gain experience i hope i will be able to offer help or advice to others

Hi Larry,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of issues have you had trouble in dealing with so far and what do you feel you have overcome by reading?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

hey folks the only two things i knew going into the business was a lawn mower is for grass and a snow blower is for snow " right????? anyway pricing was a huge issue for me and reading the forum and using the calculator is allowing me to look good in front of the boss [ the wife]

Comment

That is great!

Because pricing is such a big issue and a lot of new lawn care business owners tend to not get it right, can you tell us a little about how using the estimation calculators have changed the way you price jobs?

How were you doing it before and how have your prices changed now?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X