New From North Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From North Texas

Just wanted to intro myself. I am 27 years old. I just started my own landscaping/lawn service about 3 years ago. Being doing it part time along with bartending. Looking to go full time. Hope to get some information and share some ideas from ya'll. THanks!

Welcome to our forum!

Do you feel you have been pushing for growth over the past 3 years or were you taking it easy because it was p/t?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

Do you feel you have been pushing for growth over the past 3 years or were you taking it easy because it was p/t?
      I was taking it easy b/c it was part time. The 1st year I got about 20 houses a week. 2nd year I was doing about the same and this past year I had to cut back a little b/c of some family stuff that came up. Now I am ready to go all out. Looking to make some flyers, CL adds, Newspaper adds and whatever else I can think off.

I really like the break through templete you guys have offerd for free. I will use that for sure. Real cool forum here and I plan to be on it. Look forward to hearing yalls ideas. THanks

Comment

What do you feel are the big issues you have to overcome when going part time to full time?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

What do you feel are the big issues you have to overcome when going part time to full time?
          I am not 100% sure I guess I will find out. I am a learn as I go kind of guy but I learn real quick.

That is why I came here to seek out information. Great looking forum. Lot's of good things to help.

Comment

Did you ever find that because you were doing it part time, you had to turn a lot of business away because of your schedule? How did you handle that?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X