Looks good to me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good to me

I am excited to be apart of this forum. I am very nervious about starting my own business for a thousand of reasons, but it's been a goal of mine forever. This site looks helpful. I'm ready to get started!

Welcome to our forum!

What do you feel are the top 5 things that make you nervous about it and how did you overcome that?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I'm nervious, but confident!

Thanks for replying. I'm nervious about the thing I don't know much about like: writing bids, proposals, and invocies. I am also nervious about being under equiped (I have a 3-in-1 450cfm gas blower, rakes, riding mower, and lots of leaf bags). I'm targeting homes and small business. I'm confident that once I get started I'll be able to reach my goals. What should a basic bid, proposal, and contract look like for a small business and residential home?

Comment

Did you look in the business templates section? There are contracts and proposal forms in there that I think will help you.

http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Let me know if they help.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X