New to the biz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the biz.

My name is Bubba, and Im gonna try starting up a lawn care biz to make a little extre money. How are you guys doing?

Welcome to our forum!

What kind of things have you been doing to promote your business so far?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I havent done anything yet. When I say new, I mean im waitting for my mower to get delivered. Ha ha ha. Actualy, Im 45 yrs old and I've had several back surgeries, the last of which almost crippled me. I cant work anymore. Soooo, I ordered a 0 turn mower, bought a trailer, and me and my sons are gonna try to make a mark on the world. I cant walk very well, but i can ride the mower and I,v got a lifetime of sales experience, (auto, gym, personial trainning). Lawn service is very new to me, i was glade to find a site like this one. Folks helping folks, thats what I like. My mom ownes a antique shop, so I was gonna start hunting there, but any advice would be welcome. Thanks for the invitation to your site.

Comment

Oh that sounds like you got a lot going on! With all your sales experience, what marketing ideas do you plan on implementing?

You mentioned your mom is a business owner. Maybe she can help introduce you to other business owners in the area that might need lawn care. Or even neighbors and friends.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X