Hello Gopher Forum!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Gopher Forum!

Hi all, I'm Jared. Just left the Army after 8 years of service now I'm ready to start my dream... mostly. My wife is in the Army for another 2 years THEN we are moving back to WI. So for now while I'm in Virginia, I'm just gonna get my feet wet in the Green Industry. Been cutting lawns since I was 10 but nothing huge, just love to work outside. Look forward to everyone's advice / questions and posts. Drop a line if you feel like!

Hi Jared,
    I'm pretty new to all of this, so I may not have much advice, but wanted to say "thank you" for your service. (and that goes for your wife as well)

Best of luck to you!

Comment

Hi Jared,

Welcome to our forum!

Tell us about the dream set up? What would you like your business to be doing and looking like in the future?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the appreciation Hedgemaster, it's always nice to hear it.

And Steve, the dream set up is running a successful business outside, what better way to do so than mowing lawns? What I'm looking to do here is mostly to cut lawns on base. Unfortunately, I know for a fact that the kids on base cut real cheap and getting into it this time of year is gonna be difficult. But of course I wanna start small, so I'll start by cutting grass and other lawn jobs. Once my wife gets out and we move home, that's when I can establish myself there and expand to irigation, snow plowing, tree and root removal, so many possibilities. So I'm not quite up and running yet, but I will be!

Comment

That is great!

What kinds of things will you be doing to promote your new business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X