I'm back - SuperiorPower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back - SuperiorPower

My profile disappeared recently and when I discovered it, I decided to sign back up. So, here I am. Good to be back.

But I won't be here much. Looks like I will be getting married in October. Soo........
    One of a dying breed; the servicing dealer. A Servicing Dealer services what they sell and are factory certified to make these repairs. Find & support them.

B&S Master Service Technician, Kohler Expert Technician & Honda Engine Technician. Website

My profile disappeared recently and when I discovered it, I decided to sign back up. So, here I am. Good to be back.

But I won't be here much. Looks like I will be getting married in October. Soo........
    Congratulations are in order then.

Would love your imput on my stihl kombisystem thread if you have a minute.
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Welcome back and congratulations!

You have a lot going on! You must be pumped!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Pumped is an understatement! lol
        One of a dying breed; the servicing dealer. A Servicing Dealer services what they sell and are factory certified to make these repairs. Find & support them.

B&S Master Service Technician, Kohler Expert Technician & Honda Engine Technician. Website

Comment

Working...
        X