Hi-Portland Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Portland Oregon

Hey everyone! I'm a 14 year old kid and I'm really liking mowing lawns for people. Right now my parents are driving me around with my gear in the back of the station wagon. I have 10 clients and am staying busy. I'm getting ready for fall by buying a backpack blower and getting a few more rakes and bags. But for now I'm just spending my Summer mowing lawns and playing baseball.

-Perry

Hi Perry,

Welcome to our forum!

How far apart are your customers? Is it possible you can get them within walking distance of your house?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Steve,
      Yeah I have three customers a couple blocks away, and many more just a five minute drive. But I've had to turn down two people so far do to the distance.

Comment

Is it possible you could set up some kind of trailer that you can pull with a bicycle? Would something like that be helpful or no?

Maybe something like this setup?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ujuJ5X60RMg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ujuJ5X60RMg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hey

Yeah I've looked into it and might try to hook up a trailer system, or just wait til I can drive.

Comment

Keep us posted on what you come up with!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X