New to site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Starting out small part time lawn care business slow...First customer was a neighbor without a green thumb! I suggested lights and rocks, she loved it. I cleaned up mulch, weeds and moss, gave her a clean black border, used river rocks and solar lights, also laid down weed block mesh. This was in November, she has seen tiny little weeds to pull - once since then! I also created a flower bed in my yard from scratch. Added a fountain which is also a nice touch. The fountain was knocked over (at some point, possible vandelism) - o.k. fine, added dirt and flowers! Starting out slow works, we have bought a used Craftsman self propelled push mower, a trimmer and a couple sold us a rider at a big discount! My full time job has been very demanding lately so I have grabbed onto the patience, slowed down and said ok this is the way it has to go...have to wait one more season but hey I will have the trailer by then!!! Once the trailer has been purchased I am taking the advice I heard on this show and knocking on doors. I had a woman - Barbara, knock on my door last year, she was the nicest lady, her and her boys did a fantastic job, I kept her all summer, it works.

Welcome to our forum!

That is all fantastic! What are some of your big future plans for your business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X