Steve from Washington New 2 Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve from Washington New 2 Forum

Just saying hi! I don't plan on starting my lawn mowing business until next spring. Just doing research for now. This forum sure seams to be a great place to get involved with others in the business.
    Lots and lots of help and useful information on here. This should make satrting a lawn care business somewhat easier.

Welcome to our forum!

Why did you decide to put off your business until next year? Why not this year?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am holding off on starting my business until next year because I am currently enrolled in college fulltime and I have 5 kids so money is tight! to say the least. So I'll be using part of my winter school loans to start this business next spring. If I would have had the determination months ago that I have now, I would have started it this year. Plus I'm really nervous about failing in the business, so I'm glad I found this site. With all the help and advice found here, I feel I have a good chance at succeeding. Another thing is, I'm new at this so I want to learn as much as I can before starting out.
      Thanks
      Steve

Comment

What areas of business so far do you find you are studying the most about? Which interest you the most?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X