Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks I am new to this forum, I have a small lawn care business.
    I have one property which is a real drain on me now, it is a neighbor.
    I am a good guy and I will not "drop" this one. I weed-eat a small incline about 500 feet long about 6 feet high and has a fence at the top, which runs the entire length. I cant reach more than half way up, and the fence prevents me from walking the top and reaching down. I looked for an extension for a strait-shaft weed eater and can't find one! They make extensions for pruning attachments and those will not work.
    Any suggestions?( other than letting it go.)

I'd really like to see a picture of this, for some reason I am having a hard time visualizing the area in my head.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i had 1 like that

hey there poorman, i had a property with an incline like that at 1 time it was 100' long but only 7-9' high at about a 55-65deg incline. I couldn't walk up it or get it from the top due to a chain link fence. i was fortunate enough that it was not a 100% lawn, so i took a shovel and every 10-12 feet took a scoop out of the hill half way up making a flat foot spot,so i could reach the top half of the hill. It didnt look bad due to small area and after 1 year it grew in with grass making it invisable. it look good as well as it was functional. hope this can help. James of JGD Handyman

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X