intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro

hey my name is john and i have a landscape business on the east end of long island in the hamptons. it is a new addition to my previous company which is a tree service and this spring i thought i would expand to a landscape lawn maintenance company. so i am very eager to post on the blog and learn from what everyone else out there is doing.

Hi John,

Welcome to our forum!

That sounds like a great area to operate a lawn care and tree care business!

What kinds of things are you doing now to promote your new business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yeah it is a great place to have business. Right now I have an ad running in the local papers and I also bought a mailing list from vista prints and sent out post cards. Also just like everyone else I rely on workmanship and word of mouth adervertising to spread my name. Any other suggestions out there?

Comment

Are you tracking your marketing campaigns? When new people call, do you ask where they heard of you from so you can find out what is and what isnt working?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X