Hi My Name Is Tildan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi My Name Is Tildan

BEEN LAID OFF SINCE AUG. FROM THE OILFIELD ON UNEMPLOYMENT THAT JUST RAN OUT TODAY. JOBS ARE HARD TO FIND.. TRYED THE LAWNCARE BUS
    BEFORE, I DID GOOD NOW I WANT TO MAKE IT A CAREER

Welcome to our forum!

What did you think of your experience in the past running a lawn care business? Why did you stop doing it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

welcome To Our Forum!

What Did You Think Of Your Experience In The Past Running A Lawn Care Business? Why Did You Stop Doing It?
      It Was Pretty Cool Made Good Money. I Went To The Oilfields Was Making 100k A Year Did It For Three Years

Comment

What kinds of things are you going to do now to market your business? Did you find some ideas of what worked and what didn't the last time you ran your business?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

jts

i've always do flyers door to door. area busisness. pulled some strings with some realtors. in the area . puttin flyers in parkung lots.

What kinds of things are you going to do now to market your business? Did you find some ideas of what worked and what didn't the last time you ran your business?

Comment

Oh good for you! What did you think about working with realtors?

Comment

oh Good For You! What Did You Think About Working With Realtors?
              Working With Realtors Is A Big Pain In The A$$$. If You Know What I Mean I Pay Em Off 5-10 Dollars Commision Helps Persaude Them

Comment

realator payem off

Oh good for you! What did you think about working with realtors?
                i told them i would give them 5.00 for every referral done and every time i do it. and 10.00 for yards over 60.00

Comment

And if they want the commission I am sure they will help. Most of them seem to be cash hungry right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X