New from TN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from TN

Whats up folks. New here in the lawn care business. Done part time lawn work for years but trying to go at it full time. I enjoy doing a good job and really want to work. Not looking to get rich just make a living.

Welcome to our forum!

How have you found it, making the jump from part time to full time?

What things did you have to scale up or do differently?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Its tough like any other business now. Cutthroat I would say. The things I have had to do differently are marketing and equipment. I am in the process of purchasing a new ztr now. I am in between the Husqvarna PZ and the Toro Z master both with 29 hp Kawasaki and both with 60 inch decks. Have looked at all brands in my area except Scag which is definitely out of my price range. I narrowed my choices down to these two because I liked both the dealers and the products. I am trying to do enough marketing to get my name out there, which on my budget means a lot of legwork.

Comment

I am trying to do enough marketing to get my name out there, which on my budget means a lot of legwork.
        That's alright. What kinds of things have you been doing to get your name out there?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

flyers mainly. I am trying to get enough out there so that word of mouth can take over somewhat. Contemplating banners, yard signs, and bold looking stickers for my truck.

Comment

Signs on the truck I think are very important. When you have them, it takes you into a new level.

I'd love to see what you get when you do that.

Comment

Working...
            X