Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Big Bid

Hello,

I do not know how to bid on this retention ponds and common areas, they are in a neighbor hood and there is also the pool area and some small , hallway like pieces, the common areas are quite large , there are 4 retention ponds, one pool area and a few little places here and there, so how much to charge???? pls help

Can you snap some pics and post them for us to see? That would give me more of an idea as to help you.
    Kendrick
    Cedar Lawn Care Services, LLC
    Kirksville, MO

Comment

Hello,

I do not know how to bid on this retention ponds and common areas, they are in a neighbor hood and there is also the pool area and some small , hallway like pieces, the common areas are quite large , there are 4 retention ponds, one pool area and a few little places here and there, so how much to charge???? pls help
      we need more info such as size and perhaps what type of work your bidding on .

Comment

yeah i will post some pics hopefully tomorrow, they want the following:

bid needs to include Maintenance, irrigation and spray and fertilization and tree trimming at a reasonable extend.

It has 4 retention ponds , pool area and community entrance.

ill post pictures soon , what u guys think so far?

Comment

No one can tell you what to bid. We dont know what equipment you use or how fast you use it. Why dont you watch the current comp to see their times and number of people working

Comment

If we could see how big the area is and here your thoughts on how long you think it would take you, it would be helpful.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

ok here is a google earth view and placed a number on the areas that need to be serviced , which are 4 retention ponds and the pool/play area , they need irrigation. spray and fertilization and tree trimming when needed

well it wont let me attach cause is to big , NOW i need help to attach the google view lol

Comment

here is the view sorry
                Attached Files

Comment

What kind of equipment will you be using and how long do you feel it will take you to perform?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                  X