Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time!

Hello everyone!

My name is Steve J. my user name is askari30. I am in the Portland area and I am a new business owner, however; I have be in the business for about a year. I am trying to find ways to grow my business and I thought that this forum would be a good place to learn how to do that. So, I am here to learn I hope to meet some of the members on this site on in the field someday. That is all for now.

hi my names justin
    im sure youll find exactly what your looking for as well as make alot of friends on this site
    it sure has helped me
    if you have anyquestions dont be afraid to add me or pm me and ill reply as soon as i can..im on here about every day
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

My first time

Thanks Justin,

I appreciate the welcoming

Comment

Hi Steve,

Welcome to our forum!

Looking back over your previous year, what sections of your business do you feel like you want to improve on this year?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Steve J. my user name is askari30. I am in the Portland area and I am a new business owner, however; I have be in the business for about a year. I am trying to find ways to grow my business and I thought that this forum would be a good place to learn how to do that. So, I am here to learn I hope to meet some of the members on this site on in the field someday. That is all for now.
          Hey Steve J. Best of luck out there. We are in the So. Oregon area. Nice to see a fellow Oregonian on here. How up things up north? We are in full swing down here.

Comment

Working...
          X