Im Vern owner of My 3 Sons Lawn Care & Home Repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Vern owner of My 3 Sons Lawn Care & Home Repair

hi I just started my business in May 2009 . i spent alot of money for start up cost . new truck , new trailer , mower's , line trimers , gas edgers , blowers. hand tools . i think i went little crazy in that area , but i learned that IMAGE is alot if you are going to charge on the higher end of service's that i provide. business made bout 35k in the first 8 months , the first month was like 2000 and i set a goal to double that and we did . in the first 8 months we had 8 or 9 weekly customers by the end of summer . my lowest weekly was $ 55 a visit the highest weekly was $ 80 per visit . alot of 1 time cleanups . well about me , i will be 47 in april i retired from Budwiser . and invested in the really only thing i know outside of the Beer business . The right thing to do i thought . ok well i like to go camping , my kind of camping is in my 36ft motorhome , have a ski boat . and all i used in the summer time when i had 5 weeks a year vac. time .. ha ha last year i went camping 1 weekend , boat on the lake maybe 5 or 6 times . i was working bout 15 hours a day 6 days aweek . well I HAVE TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS WORK . I PUT bout 40k to start it up with. i wanna do things little different this year , so i may be asking for some help from the real pros out there . thanks guys sorry for being so long winded

Vern
    My 3 Sons Lawn Care // PS im in Washington st. north of Seattle

Hi Vern,

Welcome to our forum!

What made you choose lawn care ? Also what made you decide to buy all that equipment early on? Did you think about starting on the cheap at first? Give us some insight into all that.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X