Rexdale Lawn Care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rexdale Lawn Care

Hi my name is Aaron I've been in it for ten years and just decide to go full time. I live in Toronto Ontario, there is a lot of competition but with the right price and good service it's looking good.

Hi my name is Aaron I've been in it for ten years and just decide to go full time. I live in Toronto Ontario, there is a lot of competition but with the right price and good service it's looking good.
    YESSSSS!!!! ANOTHER CANADIAN!

Hahaha!

How far are you from Brampton? (I have family there)

Comment

Good luck this year hosers!

Comment

Good luck this year hosers!
        You to, eh!

Comment

whats bryan adams like in real life?

Comment

whats bryan adams like in real life?
            LMAO!

Well according to his music,

everything he does, he does it for me. NICE GUY!

"Everything I do, I do it for you" <**** lyrics

Comment

haha nice! the robin hood song!

Comment

bramps not far off like 40 min where about are u working

Comment

i grew up in detroit. i went across the boarder into windsor a lot when i was a kid. they made it pretty hard to cross after 9/11 though. you have to have a passport or your birth certificate. who carries that stuff?? ill just have to get my cubans somewhere else i guess.

Comment

bramps not far off like 40 min where about are u working
                    I do business in Montreal. There are some nice properties in Brampton though, it's a great example of what suburbia should look like, I have no idea about the competition there though.

Comment

this city has it's pockets. good to see some canadians now to find more.

Comment

i grew up in detroit. i went across the boarder into windsor a lot when i was a kid. they made it pretty hard to cross after 9/11 though. you have to have a passport or your birth certificate. who carries that stuff?? ill just have to get my cubans somewhere else i guess.
                        Yes, transporting 25 tons of cocaine from the docks across the border has been a lot trickier. Just kidding, lmao.

I had a friend who was stopped for trying to transport "cigarettes" < - seriously, across the border... They cleaned out his entire vehicle & he was forced to toss EVERYTHING out if he wanted to cross the border.

For some reason which I don't understand, they charged him $200.00 or so for "something"

A search fee?

Comment

yeah cigarette prices are getting stupid. in detroit now a pack of camels is close to 8 bucks. they are about 4 in tennessee. i think they are a lot more in canada arent they?

Comment

yeah cigarette prices are getting stupid. in detroit now a pack of camels is close to 8 bucks. they are about 4 in tennessee. i think they are a lot more in canada arent they?
                            Yeah the least expensive I can find starts at about $8.00

Here are a few brands that sell in my area that I can think of off the top of my head;

Players
                            Benson & Hedges <- my fav
                            Peter Jackson <- What I smoke, lol
                            Export -A-
                            Accords
                            Craven "A"
                            Du Maurier
                            Matinee
                            Medallion

Any of them sound familiar?

They sell a brand I like in Ontario, I forget what it's called.

OH YEAH! They are called, "Belmonts" or something.
                            Last edited by CHEESE2009; 03-24-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

they still have some cheap ones here.
                              bronco's are like 2 bucks a pack.
                              there are a bunch of generic brands around 2 bucks.
                              i wonder if i would get in trouble for sending you some cartons?
                              my former business partner owns 3 cigarette stores, and gives me whatever i want. i used to trade my neighbor cartons of cigarettes to take me hunting with him. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X