No announcement yet.

Rexdale Lawn Care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys and the smokes, Colts and Captin Black pass some time. I'm working on a 32inch toro walkbehind found it on craigs list for like $1300 new motor, going to try and get it for a $1000 what do you guys think

Comment

you guys and the smokes, Colts and Captin Black pass some time. I'm working on a 32inch toro walkbehind found it on craigs list for like $1300 new motor, going to try and get it for a $1000 what do you guys think
      That's pretty sweet.

You can get a brand new 21" for $1,500!

I say giver' a shot, that sounds interesting!

Comment

i got my 09 cub cadet 33'' off the showroom floor for 1600 bucks. Im tried of buying used stuff. Burned too many times.
        Make sure you are not afraid to test it out untill you are comfortable with it, before you buy it.

Comment

So I got it. It's a Toro 32 proline the numbers say that the frame and deck are 1990 or 1991 but solid, has a brand new 14hp briggs electric start new battery, and it's red. Red is my colour you'll understand when I get the pics up.

Comment

So who else is canadian and if you are where are you working what tools do you run?

Comment

Working...
            X