Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is Chris and i am 39 y/o. I have worked in the lawn mowing/spraying/landscaping occupation for 20 years, 15 years in the Tampa Bay area and the last five in central Illinois(i grew up here). I have a beautiful wife and 3 great kids, ages 7,10,13. i just recently decided to take a chance on myself and have decided to start my own lawn mowing biz. I found a pretty good deal on e-bay for a 5x12 trailer, Toro 48" gear-driven walk-behind, 2 Kawasaki line trimmers, Kawasaki backpac blower, stick edger, and hedge-trimmers. I also got a pac-man bagger basket for the toro and a sulky and stripe kit. All equipment had less then 50 hrs on it and i picked it all up for $3500. I look forward to hearing from other members on the site as i know that even after 20 years in this biz, i can always learn something new.
    Last edited by ChrisGFX1971; 03-09-2010, 04:07 PM.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to our forum!

You have a great story there! What made you to finally decide to do it after all that time?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X