No announcement yet.

Ring Lawn Care Stillwater MN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually I just got inside from passing out flyers in my neighborhood. what I do is i look on google maps and see who has tire marks in their lawn from lawn mowers and I target those people. I gave out like 50 or so and while I was out I found some other lots that I could send them to. I keep all of this information in a microsoft excel spreadsheet so its right there

Always open to suggestions about stuff to change.
    -Brian
    ********Brian's Lawn Care

Comment

What type of method do you use when handing out your flyers? When you handed out those 50 flyers, how many people did you get a chance to talk with? Do you feel that is important or not?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

well I actually dont talk to them when I hand them out, what I do is just drop them in their mailbox and it has my contact information and website and stuff so they contact me if they are interested. But, for the people that live like across the street or next door, I will personally talk to them about this so that I am more likely to get that job. I actuall just got an email yesterday from a lady who wants me to mow her lawn and do a mini landscaping proj. in her backyard (the proj. should get me like $200 )) ....o...I was wondering if you had anything that was sort of like a terms and agreement paper for customers to sign (I am taking bits and pieces from other sites and modifying hem but its taking forever)
        >I was also wondering if you had a catchy but meaningful slogan for my buisness?? I never really had one<<

I attached my flyer!
        whoops i forgot im on my moms laptop...ill upload it of my home computer when I get a chance.......

Any suggestions?

Brian's Lawn Care
        http://brianslawncare.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Comment

I'd love to see the flyers.

Check out the contract section here http://gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

There should be something in there you could use.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

here is a copy of the flyers...what I do is I write their adress where it says "priced for"
            and then hand write in the price

uhhh.....it wont let me upload it because i saved it as pptx and thats not valid supposedly...so see what you can do

Comment

Can you save it as a doc file?

Comment

i dont think so...but ill try to see what I can do

I also have a question...I was wondering if you had any pre-made like terms of service agreements?

Comment

Sure! Look in the contract section and there are many examples.

http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Comment

ok...thanks...I was wondering if you could tell me how much you would charge for this are

its the commons of my neighborhood
                    heres the link

http://www.addresses.com/map.php?qa=...ReportType=101

that link will take you to my house
                    >click birds eye
                    >drag over to paxton Lake drive
                    >follow the straight line of paxton lake drive
                    >go past waverlyhill lane and through paxton lake cove
                    >its the grass boardering the road
                    >from about acroos from carpenter road, all the wat down to paxton guinea road
                    >it also has the entrance to the noeghborhood and the pool

>>>>I can oultine and upoad that pic if you need more help..just lemme know about how much you would charge

Thanks

Comment

I can oultine and upoad that pic if you need more help.
                      That might work better

How much area is it? How long do you think it would take you to care for?

Comment

hmm....well i think it would take like 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 hours because I use a 33 inch mulching deck because im only a teen so i dont have huge equipment but ill send you an outlined pic as soon as I can

ps...i really appreciate all you time your willing to take to reply(im not being sarcastic either, im totally serious!)

Comment

When you look at how much you are charging per lawn per hour could you take that amount and scale it up to 4.5 hours?

That could give you a ballpark for how much to charge.

Comment

Brian just keep mowing and soon you will be in a zero-turn
                            08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
                            05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
                            4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
                            3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
                            1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
                            20' Enclosed trailer
                            18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
                            2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Any thoughts about the re-design of our Website?
                              08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
                              05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
                              4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
                              3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
                              1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
                              20' Enclosed trailer
                              18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
                              2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

For those that hadn't seen your previous site, can you tell us a little about what you changed on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X