Another Florida Mower Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Florida Mower Here

Been on here before, just wanted to stop back by and see what's new.
    Been mowing in the Nature Coast area for about 5 years. Started from scratch, currently servicing about 130 year round residential, and about 12 commercial. Took about 3.5 to 4 years to get to the $10k per month figure.
    I'm now Running 2 trucks, 2 z-turns, & a walk behind for gates. Employ 3-5 guys during the season, work one in the winter while I relax and reap the benefits of the slow time (high proffit) yehaaa!!
    Learned a lot of s**t about running a business in the last 5 years. Although I have a business degree, and started out with pretty much unlimited funds to start business. Had approx. $30k in equipment and not a single account when started.
    Looking forward to a great season. Time to deside if I want to expand area, equipment, employees, and services, or be satisfied with current conditions. The more employees I have to rely on, the more pains in the *** i have. haha

Let's go cut um!

Welcome aboard... Im in West Central Florida.. A short drive North of Clearwater..

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

What would you say would be the top 5 or 10 business lessons you have learned so far that have allowed you to grow to such a size? It seems most are never able to achieve your business size. Do you have any suggestions as to why they can't reach this level?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X