Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey all Bryan here from Tri-Star Services.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all Bryan here from Tri-Star Services.

I found this site online and started reading and decided that the business I had thought of starting for many years was now going to come to light. This site gave me the push to get it going.

My business is so new that I have no advertising yet, no account and no contacts. I am interested in any information I can get regarding "How to contact new clients" to When to do what.

As far as the work is concerned I have an understanding of the process such as edge, trim, mow, mulch, clrean-up... etc. BUT, I have no customers yet and do not know how to start.

This has become a little overwhelming but I believe that is because I feel the need to do it now and get out of my current part-time job. The season is here and I want to get going on it. Any ideas to get clients? I have made a couple of flyers and have business cards, what else can I do?

You may have noticed that I mentiond "I have no clients"...lol That was intentional because I am a tiny bit shy when speaking to people I dont know and could use any tips I can get.

Thank you all for thei forum and the posts. I will be checking here every day for new discussions.

Greatfully,

Bryan Stearns, Tri-star Services.
    Does anyone have suggestions on a good program to use for keeping track of clients, accounts, accounting and payrol?
    Last edited by tristarservices; 02-28-2010, 02:58 PM.

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to our forum!

You have business cards, are you handing them out yet? Do all of your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers know you have started this business yet?

Does anyone have suggestions on a good program to use for keeping track of clients, accounts, accounting and payrol?
    http://www.gophersoftware.com
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to our forum!

You have business cards, are you handing them out yet? Do all of your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers know you have started this business yet?

http://www.gophersoftware.com
      Actually all of this started this week. My business is so new I have nothing yet except the dream and plans. Getting down to earth (punn intended) the cards are being handed out, I have a couple of flyers printed to hand out and post in strategic locations (I hope), and I will be telling co-workers and others this week.

Any other ideas will be graciously received and used.

Thank you!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tristarservices; 03-01-2010, 03:04 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

It sounds like you are doing great so far! Keep up the good work and let us know how things are going as you move ahead.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X