I am Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Back

well hello all! I am out of the military now and time to get back to the good stuff. I served many terms in Iraq and loved it and would go back but I have some life here to take care of. SO now back to the business's. I can not wait to get back to chattin with yall and catching up with what I missed. If you have never talked with me, then lets start now. Got a question feel free to ask me. My picture is still here on the forum so you have a face to go with the type. Can not wait to get back in to the swing again. Steve, I will be in touch with you.

Thank you for your service. Much respect. My name is Mike.

Comment

I kept waiting to hear back from you

WELCOME BACK!

How does it feel being back home?

I bet you have tons of stories from your adventures.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well I will first start by saying! Wow what a ride it was. I have learned so much from over seas it was amazing. I am having issues sleeping now and having some problems with my hours but I will snap out of it. I am ready to put it behind me an get back to the swing of things. I will be willing to hear of some things that I missed. It was a pleasure to server for our country but I would stay in if I didnt miss my family. I am willing to talk to anyone who has thoughts of the service or knows someone that is thinking about it. So please lets start by filling me in?

Comment

It seems you are here and are hitting the ground running!

Will you be building your consulting group up more now that you are back?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes I will be working mostly in the consulting now the landscape biz is running on its own now and it is only in need of a little cleaning and it will be up to were I need it. The wife and her brother maintained it while I was gone. Now I am working on the consulting end strong. Looking for some info on how things have been. I will be trying to do more with the site and the other sites that i had in place. I am willing to get on some we conferences if anyone is having any. I am ready to get more involved steve.

Comment

That is fantastic! I will keep you posted if we have any conference calls.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X