Hellooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellooo

Hi my name is Cindy and im just going 2 school 2 learn about starting my small landscaping business. 1 of my 1st homework projects was to make a contract template. i found this website to be very useful in giving me ideas. thankz. well im very new to the whle landscaping buisiness and have very lil knowledge in it. i am interested in it because my husband just started a few houses of his own so i am going to join him any advice for a 1st timer starting a small landscaping business would be appreciated. thankz

Welcome to our forum, it's nice to have you here.

What kinds of things are you finding you are stuck on or want to learn more about?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

well i need to also create a letterhead, amd a business card so I am looking for samples or something to give me an idea.

Comment

Oh good. Go through the lawn care logos and maybe something will strike your fancy.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X