hey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

my name is cody i cut grass when in season and now plow some residential places around my house. i am 15 so i cant drive due to pa stupid laws permit at 16 no younger but whatever **** happens. i look at all kinds of dif snow plowing forums every day just to find what i am looking for all the time any advice on anything would be awesome. i am currently looking for contract/waiver type thing for the customers to sign say just basically that if the want me to plow n salt i can if no salt they get hurt they cant sue me blah blah blah. also any way of writing up a bill would be awesome this will be my first year actually coming up with a real price. last year i just started so i just helped the neighbors now they are all lazy and willing to pay me to do it for them. so any advice send me a pm and i will get back to you asap

Hi Cody,

Welcome to our forum.

if the want me to plow n salt i can if no salt they get hurt they cant sue me blah blah blah
    I am sure you can try this but ultimately, it's not you, it's the property owner that is liable for their property. I don't think I have seen anyone else try and use such a waiver.

Did you see this being used anywhere else? Or did someone suggest you use this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X