new sign shop in indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason,

I am interested in some signs for my truck. For the truck signs, is the ink single or multi-colored on these signs?

What can you work up for a sign for me? I would kind of like to have something that is kind of down the line of the emblem in my signature but I realize it is out of proportion and if it were shortened to fit a 24" sign, it would be hard to read the wording. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Eli
    Last edited by SuperiorPower; 11-10-2009, 07:28 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Something else I thought about is to have a sign made for my tailgate that says something like "Follow me to the best Power Equipment Shop in Boone County!"..... any thots?? what about prices?

Comment

signs

do you want magnetic for the doors or just vinyl you can puy right on the truck ? for the tailgate we could make you a sticker too say that and you could just apply to the tailgate. i think i can do something with you logo let me see what i can do for you. give me a call 765-208-9136 and we can go from there thanks jason

Comment

your design

well here is a little something i threw toghther for you what do you think?

suoerior.JPG

Comment

anthoer one

here is another version after i looked at i seen the blade was too wide i think this is alot better feel free to call me 765-208-9136 thanks Jason

superior 2 .JPG

Comment

another

then we have the white on the blade i think this is my favorite yet

superior 5.JPG

Comment

last one for tonight

superior6.JPG

this might be my new favorite lol

Comment

Working...
                X