hello my name is bobby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello my name is bobby

landscaping is not my job but a hobby for my wife and me i am not lucky enough to do it as a job like most of you here my projects seem to take me most of the summer then in the spring i find myself changing things up again i think mainly because i like to be out side anyway if i am not in the yard i am camping and fishing with my kids my main job is building trailers and i really enjoy doing it also i like to read these kinds of forums to see what people are doing and if i can build something that can make peoples life a little less back breaking in this type of industry or if i can answer any questions they might have about the trucks or trailers they are having problems with i know a lot about both i was a truck mechanic for 15+ years before i started this full time so if it has hydrolics and tires ect. i can probly help you out i do have alot of freinds that do landscaping and dirt work for a living a i plan on telling them about this sight thanks for your time bobby if you want to see what i do you can look at my sight www.sidedumpindustries.com but i am just wanting to get some cool ideas from you for my yard maybe find out how to keep my yard a little greener in between treatments from the lawn man and help you out if i can and make some new freinds along the way

Hi Bobby,

Welcome to our forum!

I am just checking out your site and that product sure does look interesting! How did you get involved with that? What kinds of work do you do for them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

will my grandpa started our truck repair shop in 1971-72 and threw that time he would build things like grain boxes,dump truck box ect. eventhings like fan trams that give you a ride to your car after a ball game or what not back in 1990 we started getting into the trailers pretty good and today we primarly build side dumps and my dad moved the truck shop a couple of miles down the road to give us more room and me i run the production plant and i also develop new products for us to market and so on

Comment

welcome to the forum Bobby!
        Artie Crowley
        www.marketingholders.com
        sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Hello and welcome
          Albert Kessinger

http://www.myspace.com/kcspropertyservices
          www.kessingercommercialservices.net

Comment

That must be a lot of fun! I bet you get a chance to experiment with a lot of ideas that pop into your head. Hydraulics can be a lot of fun!

Do you have any dream projects you would like to work on next?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X