Hello everybody!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody!

Ron with Bullcrab Landscaping. Coming to 10 months of lawn service and loving every bit... hoping to have enough business buy this time next year to only this and not anything else! Wish me luck

Ron with Bullcrab Landscaping. Coming to 10 months of lawn service and loving every bit... hoping to have enough business buy this time next year to only this and not anything else! Wish me luck
    GOOD LUCK!!!! lol

Welcome to the forum Ron!
    It great to see you here on the G Forum!
    Artie Crowley
    www.marketingholders.com
    sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Hi Ron,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start you lawn care business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

what got me started?

I work alot in my day job but have wanted out of the corp world for a long time. On Xmas a good friend of mine was let go from his foreman position with a lawn company after over a decade of service. He was concerned and broke so i pitched that we could help each other. I work and make good money but only have part time availability, so i got all the equipment and we started finding accounts!? Winter was a weird time to start in Florida but we are doing better now in the summer.

we are working to get me out of my lifestyle, and let us both have more enjoyable lives.

Comment

That sounds great!

What kinds of things have you been doing to promote your business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X