Hello From Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Ohio

Hey everyone my name is brent I'm the owner of CLASSIC TOUCH LAWN SERVICE located in columbus,Ohio. My comany is new just started it this year. I've been mowing since i was 10 with my dad and finally started my own company. My website is www.classictouchlawnservice.com It's still a work in progress. If anyone can check it out and give any tips how to make it better please let me know. But anyway i wanted to introduce my self

Thanks,Brent

Hi Brent,

Welcome to our forum! I checked out your website and it looks good!

What got you to start your own lawn care business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Brent,
      You website looks clean and simple. Great Job

Thanx!
      Artie Crowley
      www.marketingholders.com
      sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

thats for the reply

Steve, i wanted to own my own buisness because i've been doing this with my ded for many years and i love being outdoors. I've learned alot about this buisness from my father. Plus living the dream of owning my own buisness.

Comment

Oh that is fantastic! What lessons do you feel stand out that your dad taught you about running a lawn care business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve

I would have to say pricing, techniques, and customer relationships and how to keep them as clients. He also taught my the business aspect.

Comment

Working...
            X