Clear All

Lawn Care Customer Stick Letter

(Customer Name)
    (Address)
    (City), (State) (Zip)
    (Date)

RE: Thank You!

Dear Customer,

I just wanted to drop a quick little note to say ‘Thank You’ for giving us the opportunity to take care of your lawn. I know it can be difficult to find a service provider that gives you excellent service at a fair price, and I want you to know we’ll do everything we can to do just that and more.
    Our mission is to (Marketing Purpose Statement), and we take great pride in seeing that happen!
    If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at (Your Phone) or (Email Address).
    Thanks again and I look forward to providing you with a beautiful lawn or landscape!

Your Name
    Company Name
    Phone
    Email Address or URL

P.S. Don’t forget to take advantage of our (Special Offer) going on right now! If you let us know by (Deadline), you’ll save/receive (Discount or Service) which means you’ll (Benefits of Service Offer).

This is a limited time offer, so call us today so we can get your (Special Service Offer) scheduled!

______

Here is a leaf clean up flyer from Scott.

Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is an example of a bid for a home owners association.

It includes an overhead view of the area, the proposal bid letter and the price.

Everything you need to get yourself bidding on commercial properties.

Sample home owners association lawn care bid.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X