I lost all my computer data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost all my computer data

I fired up my computer this morning and next thing you know, I lost everything. From Gopher software (all my data) and all my e-mail has been gone (had some like 1200 e-mails for business)

So If you don't mind Steve, can you send me my registration information for my gopher software through a private message I would love that

Thanks

Hopefully I can get all my data back without any hassle because I have no clue what happened

It seems like the computer reset itself to original state for some weird freakin' reason I haven't figured out yet

I am sorry to hear about that. I hope you are able to get all that restored.

Please send an email to support@gophersoftware.com

Thanks.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

same thing happened to me a while back, luckily I was able to run a system recovery and the most important stuff came back ( gopher ect.). but pictures my logo template fliers and stuff are all lost forever .
      but your alot better with computers than me I'm sure.
      good luck

Comment

same thing happened to me a while back, luckily I was able to run a system recovery and the most important stuff came back ( gopher ect.). but pictures my logo template fliers and stuff are all lost forever .
        but your alot better with computers than me I'm sure.
        good luck
        Yeah i'm just waiting to find out from my buddy that he used a system recovery that he used to restore all his stuff

Comment

Working...
        X