• Time
  • Show
Clear All

once again... i nominate myself... well, just for being me... lol

Comment

Woohoo !!! Member of the month

Thanks Steve

Comment

So was I Gopher of the month for March or April ?

Comment

How does April sound into May
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 14 2008,8:37)]How does April sound into May
            Sounds good to me

Comment

James,

Congratulations! You are our GopherHaul member of the Month!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I also nominate musician/lawman. He always seems to have the right answers to questions people ask, and he gives good honest opinions on a wide variety of subjects. Plus some of his posts are entertaining and make me laugh.
                Gerald T. Mullet
                K & G LAWNCARE

Comment

James....
                  me James??

Comment

funny that how when you are persistent enough, you get what you want...lol. Just like most of the customers out there!!!

Anyhow steve, other than nominating myself 33 times, why did you choose me?

Comment

Yeah..... I nominate Jamie. *Because if you don't make him the member of the month... * he'll never stop nominating himself.
                      The poor guy is going to break his own arm patting himself on the back. *

But.... I also nominate myself for the same very valid reasons that LawnIndustryConsultants & Gmoney have already stated.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]why did you choose me?
                        You are very helpful to us all in the forum community

Comment

Chuck... you know me that well already??? lol... I am very honored to be member of the month... Thank you all!!!... is this when I can give my acceptance speech???

Comment

Congratulations to Chuck for being Member of the month!

Comment

Congratulations to Brandon (little's) for being member of the month.

Comment

I haven't changed the member of the month in a few months so how about some nominations for people who haven't been the member of the month yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X