Clear All

congratulations rodman !

Comment

Congrats Rodman!

Comment

Right on, Rodman.
        Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

thanks everyone! With the new business here in orlando Ive been busy. That job from A.P.L.S and sams whole sale club and another account I started this month im off to a good start this year. about about 3,725.00 a month already. Im working on putting the bid in for the road side mowing with those bids will total over 200,00 just for those 2 bids gross. Illlet you know what the total profit margen will be once i get done with the bids.

Comment

I nominate myself for getting a forum locked!!! lol

Comment

I know Steve started this site but he is still a member and has some good info so for that I nominate Steve for member of the month , Thank you Steve for this site!

Comment

Thanks BJ
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I wanted to thank Patrick for all his help on the forum and I wanted to make him member of the month.

Thank you Patrick.

I don't know how this is going to effect moderator settings, but we will see I guess

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Please keep your nominations coming in!

I also have to make sure Richard 'ritchiem' is on our nomination list for all the help he has given us all on the forum.

So remember, if someone helps you on here, make sure you nominate them!

Comment

Thanks Steve, thats nice.

I try and help when I can. I have been on these forums for 4 years now...and it is a great feeling being able to help my peers out.

Comment

I would like to nominate myself for those video I made to help upload your templates to your own site

Comment

I nominate musician/lawnman For being a motivated devoted business owner.

Also nominate steve for the month also

Comment

Well thank you Al ! *
                            Mighty nice of you. * I am working to build this business this year. *I don't want to have to pick up a part time job again next winter. *So it's all me from here on out! *I am trying to keep close tabs on everything & like you said I probably should slow down... *But it's tough whe you jump in with both feet and need that income to feed your family to say ok let's just take it slow. *I figure that's why they call it putting in your dues. *It's somehow exciting & no fun all at the same time.

Comment

Yes chuck
                              You are doing great when i mean slow down take it easy make time for the family and time for work it will come together.

I think you are building an exceptional business.

Comment

I wanted to make Richard member of the month a while back but I can't change his status because then he wouldn't be able to moderate. So Richard, thank you for all you do.

I will continue forwards in the list of nominees and make Justin member of the month.

Thank you Justin for your help!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X