Gopher Forum Member of the Month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher Forum Member of the Month

I was thinking that I haven't done enough to thank everyone this year for all the help you have given on the forum.

Thank you so much and I am starting a member of the month.

I thought just to get things started, I would make one of our newest member our first member of the month and then we can go from there.

I hope this is a good thing and everyone finds it positive.

Please give me your feedback and thank you Tim for all of your posts, letters and flyers you have shared with all of us on the forum.

Also thank you to everyone for being so helpful!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

is there prizes involved ? haha

Comment

Well, this is more about recognition from your peers.

I would like to open this up to our members to nominate other members for future months.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

yeah i know.. it was a joke

can we nominate ourselves ?

Comment

Sure why not!

Comment

Alright I nominate myself for helping out with the Web questions on the forum

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 11 2007,12:08)]I was thinking that I haven't done enough to thank everyone this year for all the help you have given on the forum.

Thank you so much and I am starting a member of the month.

I thought just to get things started, I would make one of our newest member our first member of the month and then we can go from there.

I hope this is a good thing and everyone finds it positive.

Please give me your feedback and thank you Tim for all of your posts, letters and flyers you have shared with all of us on the forum.

Also thank you to everyone for being so helpful!
              Wow I don't know what to say but THANK YOU! I wasn't expecting this. I only try to help, not come off like I know it all because I have learned a lot from this site and I only wanted to share information and give my point of view from outsdie the box looking in. Again Thank you Steve.

Tim

Comment

Tim- Congrats, man! You deserve it!! I've read a number of your posts, and I think they're invaluable! We could all stand to learn something from you (and each other).

Not to take away from Tim's award, but I would like to nominate RODMAN for next month!

Comment

Hey Tim, it looks like you got rooked out of 11 days of your month. *When January rolls around, refuse to give up your crown until the 12th.

Seriously though, congrats. *Your posts rock.

Keith
                  Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

congrats to Tim!
                    Steve, this is great I think it will give people incentives to post more. great idea .

Comment

Yes, you put up some good info on here that makes us think to! Thanks and good job!
                      Rob
                      Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

I am always last one to see anything, Good ideal steve. Man I have been so busy lately sorry everyone, I have not got to answer very many post. This new move to and getting settled in has taken a lot out of me. Im settled now so i should be able to help more.

Rodman

Comment

Thank you to you too for all of your help.

Comment

For the month of January '08 I made Rodman member of the month for all the help he has offered to all of us on the forum.

Thank you Rodman. We appreciate your assistance.

Comment

Congrads Rodman! Thank for all your input.

Comment

Working...
                              X