Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private forum area

Hi Everyone,

I am testing out a new idea. I think we have been very lucky to have access to very talented minds on the forum. I am hoping we can offer an even better service by providing a private section where there will be a monthly fee that will allow the business consultants to pay more attention to specific questions.

This is just a start and I plan on experimenting with it further, so let me know if you have questions.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ May 05 2008,4:29)]Hi Everyone,

I am testing out a new idea. I think we have been very lucky to have access to very talented minds on the forum. I am hoping we can offer an even better service by providing a private section where there will be a monthly fee that will allow the business consultants to pay more attention to specific questions.

This is just a start and I plan on experimenting with it further, so let me know if you have questions.
    Good ideal steve!!!

Comment

Thanks Rodman.

I am slowly gearing it up.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X