Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private forum area

Hi Everyone,

I am testing out a new idea. I think we have been very lucky to have access to very talented minds on the forum. I am hoping we can offer an even better service by providing a private section where there will be a monthly fee that will allow the business consultants to pay more attention to specific questions.

This is just a start and I plan on experimenting with it further, so let me know if you have questions.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ May 05 2008,4:29)]Hi Everyone,

I am testing out a new idea. I think we have been very lucky to have access to very talented minds on the forum. I am hoping we can offer an even better service by providing a private section where there will be a monthly fee that will allow the business consultants to pay more attention to specific questions.

This is just a start and I plan on experimenting with it further, so let me know if you have questions.
    Good ideal steve!!!

Comment

Thanks Rodman.

I am slowly gearing it up.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X