Praise the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise the forum

i just wanted to thank team gopher for the website and the software. i love this website its easy to use and kept very clean! much information to be gathered here by vets or newbs to the industry! so thanks team gopher!
    - Dave Vogel
    - Vogel Lawn Service
    - f150 ex. cab with triton v8
    - 6x20 double axle trailer with duel gates
    - 60' exmark lazerZ XS
    - 2 - 52' wright sentar sports
    - 36' and 48' lesco walk behinds
    - 3 redmax EBZ7001 backpack blowers
    - 1 redmax and 3 echo weedwackers
    - stihl stick edger

Well thank you so much. I appreciate you taking part and sharing with us your insights!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I love the information and content...but I have to say there seems to be a bit too much going on. Personally, I find the embedded video from Youtube kind of annoying, since it plays everytime a new page is loaded.

Also, the navigation box above the actual forum bit appears as white letters on a light gray background...you can't actually see the words unless your mouse is over them.

Comment

I guess all in all, it's a work in progress. I am very happy about all the great content, it's the presentation that seems to be rough.

I do appreciate you joining the forum.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very god site. Keep up the good work steve

Comment

My only complaint is the white letters also... if you could just change them to green... would be great... Ive learned a long time to mute the you tube box... that steve can be annoying...lol j/k steve!!! I actually love helping out the new guys with any advice I can offer... If you need to reach me you can contact me at allaspects@mac.com... Steve... cant say enough buddy... Ive been a user since like gopher 98 was out?!? I have minimal problems and always have been taken care of with service. Ive gotten about 6 people turned on to gopher.... made me have time to see the family... and work on friction-clothing.com. anyways, thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X