Door Hanger material

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Hanger material

I'm looking for the material to print my own door hangers from my office pc. I would image the would come in sheets of three or so doorhangers per page. I've tried the school age kids working at my local office max gave me a catalog but i couldn't find it in there. I've also checked office depot with no luck there either. Any help would be appreciated. *

O.K. I FOUND THE PAPER I NEEDED ONLINE. NOW I NEED HELP FIURING OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE DOORHANGERS YOU GUYS HAVE ON HERE. I HAVE MICROSOFT PUBLISHER, IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO USE THAN MY ADOBE 7.0 I CANNOT SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD THESE FLIERS AND DOOR HANGERS INTO THAT. ADOBE I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT AND ADD TEXT?? OR EVEN IMPORT IT CORRECTLY? HELP PLEASE

Hi Cherry Valley Lawn and Landscape,

You should be able to download the image for the doorhanger and set it as a background image to allow you to put your text on top of it. I don't use Microsoft Publisher so I coulnd't give you further specifics.

Feel free to contact our resident graphic design expert ritchiem rmurphy@designinq.com he might be able to offer you more technical assistance.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X