Landscape Contract termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape Contract termination

how would you end a landscape contract with a god costumer? i just need the right words. its a extremely big residential property and i think my company its not big enough yet to take care of that mansion. its a good size turf area and about 90yds of mulch 2x a year. This guy its really picky and I'm just sick of having all this stress because he is never happy and thinks i should be there twice a week. haha, I don't think thats happening EVER and i rather let it go. anyone had a similar costumer and how did you end the contract?

Hear are two discussions on how to fire a lawn care customer and I think they will help you. Should I fire this lawn care customer?

A nice way to let your lawn care customer go.

In the discussion, there are some email suggestion that you could send.

Maybe something like this?

[quote]On behalf of my company (company name) I would like to thank you for the opportunity to have provided you with lawn care last year.

Due to my limited resources, I will not be able to provide you with lawn care this year.

JOE’S LAWN CARE COMPANY operates out of your area. I feel they will be able to better service your property, as they have an extensive clientele list in your neighborhood. While I do hate to see you go, I want you to be happy, and I cannot accommodate the resources your property needs require.

Sincerely,
    Bob”
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve, that is exactly what i was looking for. I really hate to be an a hole with a nice person and just quit the work. Thanks for your help.

Comment

I am glad that helps.

Something to consider when doing this is finding a company that you can send accounts to that are too big for you or that you just don't want in return for them sending smaller accounts to you. Or if a customer calls you from an area outside your immediate service area, find another company you can send the customer to in return for them sending jobs in your area to you.

You can gain a lot from sending work you don't want, for what ever reason, to another company.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the help and definitely thanks for the advice. I think is a god idea.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X