Upgrading forum software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading forum software

I am upgrading the forum software. If you see any problems let me know.....
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

This new layout makes it very difficult to find new and recent posts. Your old layout had the most recent posts at the bottom so you knew which topics had new posts. This layout doesn't have that, nor does it show any dates on the overview page as you scan for topics with new posts. Though this layout looks better, the display of data is not nearly as user friendly as your old design.

Just my 2 cents!
    At Lawnline Websites, we provide business websites and online marketing services for lawn care and landscaping professionals. Learn more at https://www.lawnlinewebsites.com

Comment

Where do you feel the latest thread module is most important? On the main forum page? Below the individual topics page or below the list of topics in a subsection of the forum?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hey Steve,

I see it is on the side for the desktop site (which it may have been there the whole time), which works well. I usually browse the forum from my mobile device (not sure how many others do), which is where it becomes difficult finding the recent posts. On the desktop version, I think having it on the side like you have it makes it very clear and easy. However, the mobile does not show it at all. On the old design, mobile showed the recent posts at the bottom, which was easy enough.

Tony
        At Lawnline Websites, we provide business websites and online marketing services for lawn care and landscaping professionals. Learn more at https://www.lawnlinewebsites.com

Comment

Is this affecting the mow time estimator? It's not spitting out the time estimate. Great resource that I have found to be pretty accurate. I am willing to spend the $13 for it, is there an app?

Comment

I thought I logged onto the wrong site at first lol. I like it. No more annoying green and brown crap all over the place. Should probably replace the "vBulletin" logo though

Comment

Is this affecting the mow time estimator? It's not spitting out the time estimate. Great resource that I have found to be pretty accurate. I am willing to spend the $13 for it, is there an app?
              What is the link to where it isn't working? I am trying to go through pages to get everything back to being operational.

Comment

I thought I logged onto the wrong site at first lol. I like it. No more annoying green and brown crap all over the place. Should probably replace the "vBulletin" logo though
                Thank you, the logo is next on my list. Keep me posted if anything else isn't working properly.

Comment

What is the link to where it isn't working? I am trying to go through pages to get everything back to being operational.
                  http://lawnchat.com/lawn-care-estimation-calculator

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X