Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is an example of why some may want more privacy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1615430.html

Never threaten to spit in your customers lawn online, ok guys?

Comment

If she spat in my food, does that mean we kissed?

Comment

If she spat in my food, does that mean we kissed?
        Yes and you now have hepatitis without even getting to the fun part.

Comment

Yes and you now have hepatitis without even getting to the fun part.
          It's kind of like having super powers, powers to make other people ill.

Optimism at its best!

Comment

yes, we need a private area in these forums. just one forum thats not indexed by google. just one portion of the site.

people who want to post in it can. others who dont, dont have to.

i bet it would take right off though. no doubt.
            https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=336810496393655

Comment

we need a private forum around here. this way people can't look up our company names on search engines and find us posting here.

otherwise, are we able to change our ID or cancel the ID and start a new one?
              I agree. I asked the same question about a year ago. Glad I am not alone.

Comment

On a forum I moderate, the "Lounge" is an "off-topic" section, so anything unrelated to the main focus of the forum can go there.
                It gets more leeway on what is posted there, as it's not viewed by the public, yet forum rules still apply. (no nudity, excessive profanity, harassment, etc)

It works because it keeps all the "nonsense" in one place and doesn't reflect poorly on the forum in general since only members can view it. (and the threads/posts don't appear on searches as far as I know)

Anyway, it's Steve's house and he can do as he pleases.
                My input has been given. If it happens, it happens, if not, I'll just try to be good and pretend I'm perfect.

Comment

what forum do you moderate at? a certain level of privacy is something i'd move around to find if it doesn't come our way.

Comment

what forum do you moderate at? a certain level of privacy is something i'd move around to find if it doesn't come our way.
                    It's not related to lawn care - at all.

Comment

doh! :P

Comment

If it happens, it happens, if not, I'll just try to be good and pretend I'm perfect.

You are perfect in my eyes.

pictured above: me saying that sentence.

Comment

i can feel the love again.

Comment

On a forum I moderate, the "Lounge" is an "off-topic" section, so anything unrelated to the main focus of the forum can go there.
                            It gets more leeway on what is posted there, as it's not viewed by the public, yet forum rules still apply. (no nudity, excessive profanity, harassment, etc)

It works because it keeps all the "nonsense" in one place and doesn't reflect poorly on the forum in general since only members can view it. (and the threads/posts don't appear on searches as far as I know)

Anyway, it's Steve's house and he can do as he pleases.
                            My input has been given. If it happens, it happens, if not, I'll just try to be good and pretend I'm perfect.

lol wont even let me post that
                            Last edited by WorkForMySelf; 06-26-2012, 07:19 PM. Reason: cruel joke didnt make it past the censor anyway..

Comment

You are perfect in my eyes.

pictured above: me saying that sentence.
                              That looks like dexter morgan's *** brother

Comment

why will i want to have a private forum, the only think i can relate to the user of this site or forum, its our line of work and want to learn from others experiences what will be the main focus, of it ***** or nudity if i want that i have the cyberspace or better real life, a private forum for what, i will probably never get in it, for real what kind of beer i drink o i forgot i am a bad alcoholic so i stop drinking that will befit the purpose of our main common topic, work.

believe me and u already now this a very competitive business and even in this forum we still compete in many ways.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X