Christmas Shopping Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Shopping Help!

Alright, so I'm a horrible person when it comes to holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or any day with some sort of meaning.

I need help getting away with buying simple presents for people who aren't really that special in my life. My goal really is to avoid awkwardness if I am to receive a present and have nothing offer them in return.

So I need 9 gifts for my family and friends, and 3 gifts for the women I'm currently dating at this truly conning time of year. This means 12 gifts that come off as 'fair'.

The amount I'm willing to spend: $50.00 CAD.
    I plan on shopping tomorrow and the next day.

IDEAS ?

is the $50.00 for all of them ,or for each one?

Comment

is the $50.00 for all of them ,or for each one?
      I kind of blew all my play money away forgetting about the holiday, sadly, $50 needs to be split between all of these people.

I'm not cheap, I'm just greedy.

Comment

Very small budget, can't get much with $50.

Maybe you can get 12 carmel apples and wrap them up nicely. (maybe sprinkle some nuts or m&ms)

a book, fruit, coffee mug, not sure what else.

Five bucks it is quite cheap your better off just going to the dollar store.
        I mean you gotta spend more on your girlfriend. If not just get her some nice flowers and write her a nice card.

Curtis Michael
        President
        The Grounds Crew
        (425) 765-2638
        www.thegroundscrewllc.com

Comment

cook! i made gingerbread cookies this year was actually pretty fun. took all day though.

buy tins from walmart at like $1 a piece and fill them with whatever you cook.

Comment

What about going to wally world and going into their cheap dvd bin and buy each person a dvd?

Or you could go with giving out Breeze shirts
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sounds like your going to Tim Hortons for some gift cards,cups,or ? if I knew you were hurting,I would of sent you the $70.00 bucks I gave to the very smelly guy picking the used christmas wrapping paper out of the trash the other day .

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X