Canadian Trade Mags ???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Trade Mags ???????

I have been looking and looking for any trade magazines that are available here in Canada.
    You would think we don't have grass or landscape up here in the Great White North.
    I have found a dozen or more Magazines but none of them ship to Canada.

Anyone got any suggestions ???

My mailbox melted through my igloo, that's why I have trouble getting my magazines...

Oh well....

I've got 12 huskies ready to tow the trailer tomorrow, should be a good day once the blizzard clears up!

Comment

Cheese
      I can always count on you to make me smile.

Thanks Man.

Comment

there are a few but they are mainly golf course related ,a google search for golf related crap might be the best way to locate them .

Comment

What about with local landscape trade groups? Do any of them put out magazines?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

http://www.landscapenovascotia.ca/

This is the association and I was a member as I received a big discount on buying equipment, this is about the only reason I joined as it saved me thousands of dollars. I believe it was around $500 to join and they have a trade magazine, training, certification etc.
            Andy
            Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

http://www.landscapenovascotia.ca/

This is the association and I was a member as I received a big discount on buying equipment, this is about the only reason I joined as it saved me thousands of dollars. I believe it was around $500 to join and they have a trade magazine, training, certification etc.
              Ya I plan on join over the winter once I have some year end cash and time.
              but $500 is a lot for what it is but it looks good to be a member and to have a sticker on your truck and trailer.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X