Utility Trailer Sides Flex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utility Trailer Sides Flex

I have an eagle ultra landscape trailer. Really nice trailer with plenty of room but I have the problem of the sides flexing when I use it to haul bark. The sides seem pretty durable but for some reason at points the sides flex out. how do I fix this? Thanks. Any one elese had this problem. This is a factory trailer and look very professional so i don't want to do any crazy jankey modes.

have you concidered a few ratchet straps across the bed when hauling your bark ?

Comment

guess I worded that wrong, they don't flex it's actually pretty heavy gauge steel, a few areas just pop out a little., and have to be hammered back in.

Comment

slide a couple sheets of plywood along the sides before you dump the bark in.
        Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

Comment

Oh so the pressure of the bark is popping the metal outwards?

I like the plywood idea. Why not try that out and let us know what you come up with.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

guess I worded that wrong, they don't flex it's actually pretty heavy gauge steel, a few areas just pop out a little., and have to be hammered back in.
            pictures may help us understand a little better what is going on.
            Colton
            Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Working...
            X