business loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business loans

Does anyone know how I can obtain a business loan with out running my personal credit, due to a divorce i was forced to file bankruptcy two years ago and need a loan for equipment.

it would be tough to get a loan ,have you tried your family ?Also,are there any government options available to you ? You can help your own credit by getting a capital one type credit card [you will probably have to put down a deposit to the limit of the card ]with a low limit [$250.00?],use it a few times a month,pay it religously every month ,then in a while your credit will improve enough you can get a real loan .They usually give those cards to anybody so getting one would not be an issue .Hope this helps a little .

Comment

Does anyone know how I can obtain a business loan with out running my personal credit, due to a divorce i was forced to file bankruptcy two years ago and need a loan for equipment.
      hey bro you should go to your community center there you will find local people/business who will loan to anyone who is looking to start a business they usually don't loan more then $5,000 at a time so good luck btw this are your Loan angels.

Comment

Can you get some cheaper equipment at first where you don't need to take out a loan? Maybe with that you could get started and see how you like the business. Later you could scale up from there?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X